Fwd: DR 15-0014:Proposed text

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Jul 17 14:58:42 CEST 2017

Charlie's feedback and my reply.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp>
Date: 2017-07-17 21:09 GMT+09:00
Subject: Re: DR 15-0014:Proposed text
To: Charlie Clark <charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu>
Cc: "MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)" <eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp>

I am going to forward your reply to the WG4 ML.

I am wondering if I should replace "shall" by "should".  "Shall" implies
that all existing
OOXML documents not satisfying the constraints are non-conformant.
 "Should" does
not go that far.

> But shouldn't the descriptions for wMode and yMode be extended? Ideally
with an example?

I am afraid that I do not understand these modes well.  Could you provide a
draft?

: