DR-17-0011: "Shared ML: Problem with ST_OnOff"

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri Mar 31 02:03:51 CEST 2017

Francis wrote:

I’ve done a search for ‘default=”off”’ in the latest edition and there are

 three occurrences in Appendix A.1:

-          Page 3816, line 598 and line 601

-          Page 3818, line 671

These are certainly defects, because s:ST_OnOff is of type xs:boolean,

and the only valid values are ‘true’, ‘false’, ‘1’ and ‘0’.

I checked the schemas and agree with Francis.

The submitter of this DR appears to have directly validated XML files
against
XSD schemas in OOXML.  However, since such XML files contain MCE markup,
it is necessary to use the MCE processor before validation.