DR-17-0011: "Shared ML: Problem with ST_OnOff"

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed May 17 10:16:43 CEST 2017

I revised schemas in reply to this DR.  I changed default="off" to
default="0" three times.

My change is available at this URL.

https://muratamakoto24.visualstudio.com/_git/OOXMLSchemas/commit/1cbd0c64d012c9ea9358a274f56ebac443b15715?refName=refs%2Fheads%2FCOR4

But I am not sure if this is visible to everybody.  I have migrated
from Assembla Git to VSO Git, but VSO does not appear to
provide public access.  If you carete a free account from the
following URL, I can make this change visible to you.

https://www.visualstudio.com/ja/team-services/

I think that we are ready to close this DR.  But we have to
explain to the submitter that XML files in OOXML documents
have to be handled by the MCE processor before validation.