DR-17-0027, "SML: omissions and inconsistencies in the specification of attributes"

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Sep 7 15:28:23 CEST 2017

Francis,

Thank you for your through analysis.  I am convinced that flase is the
correct default
value for color, tagColor, fgColor, bgCollor elements.

I have incorporated this default value (and a few more) in the repository.

I can probably finish introducing default values for closing this DR
by the end of this week.

Regards,
Makoot