Latest OPC draft -- puzzler

caroline arms caroline.arms at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 22:43:50 CEST 2018

Murata-san,

I just sat down to review Clause 12 and have run into something puzzling in
relation to "latest draft"

Yesterday, I downloaded the document from
https://1drv.ms/w/s!An5Z79wj5AZBgfpsdSK6syTHAhxagg
and printed it out (without comments and tracked changes) to work on today.

Then today when I sat down to work on a different computer, I downloaded it
again, to view on screen with all the comments and tracked changes.

As I look at subclause 12.2, I see different text in subclause.  I assume
you made a change very recently.  Did you make a lot of changes in the last
few hours?  I'm wondering if I need to discard my printout and start my
notes again.

      Thanks.   Caroline