Figures for Clause 9 in OPC

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri Apr 6 17:02:16 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

I am proofreading Clause 9 (physical model).

The physical model introduces interleaving, pieces, logical items,
physical package items, and ZIP items for representing parts.
Moreover, media types of parts are represented by the Media Types
stream, which is represented just like a part.

The diagrams in the following PPT document show how pieces,
logical items, ZIP items represent parts and the Media Types
stream.

https://1drv.ms/p/s!An5Z79wj5AZBgfxiIz-JiN5AGrgfRA

I think that I now understand.

Although the current terminology is unnecessarily complicated,
I do not think that we should change it.  I also think that we
should more clearly state that the Media Types stream may
be interleaved.