Teleconference meetings of WG 6

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Sat Apr 10 17:32:09 CEST 2010

Dear members of WG 6

It was agreed at the Stockholm meeting that we would continue with
teleconference meetings as necessary on alternate Wednesdays, starting on
2010-04-14.

For various reasons it has proved inappropriate to organise a teleconference
meeting for this Wednesday.

The next teleconference meeting will therefore be on 2010-04-28 at 13:00 UTC
(i.e. 06:00 Pacific / 09:00 Eastern / 14:00 BST / 15:00 Europe / 23:00
Japan)

Future teleconference meetings agreed in Stockholm at the same time are:

-          2010-05-26

-          2010-06-09

-          2010-06-23

There will not be a teleconference meeting on 2010-05-12, as I am on
vacation on that date.

I propose the following draft agenda for the teleconference meeting on
2010-04-28:

1. Roll-call of participants

2. Adoption of agenda

3. Project Editor / ODF TC activity update

                3.1 Second Errata document

                3.2 ODF v1.2

4. Amendment of IS 26300 to align with ODF v1.1

                4.1 Progress report

                4.2 Future steps

5. Future meeting dates and arrangements

6. Any other business

I must apologise that draft minutes of the Stockholm meeting have not yet
been circulated for review. The task of preparing draft minutes has been
hindered by a combination of other work pressures and poor health over the
past week. I now appear to be fully fit again, so I expect to circulate
draft minutes over the course of the next 24 hours or so.

Francis Cave

Convenor