REMINDER AND DRAFT AGENDA - Phone meeting of SC 34/WG 6, Wednesday 2010-04-28 at 13:00 UTC

Paul Cotton Paul.Cotton at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 26 18:53:48 CEST 2010

> For text of resolutions or other text developed during the meeting, we can send that via IRC.

To ensure that everyone has access to IRC we are going to have to decide on this in plenty of time for Wed's meeting.  We have to remember that many corporate firewalls will not let IRC software thru and some participants may need to acquire a web-based IRC tool.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada