Reminder and draft agenda for next teleconference meeting, 2010-09-08/09

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Mon Aug 23 14:08:17 CEST 2010

Dear members of WG 6

As I may have created confusion about the timing of the next teleconference
meeting (for which I apologise), may I remind you that the correct date and
timing are as announced in the draft agenda already circulated, and are as
follows:

2010-09-08 at 22:00 UTC (duration up to 2 hours)

Some of the local times for this call (based upon the countries of the
likely participants) are:

US Pacific:           15:00 PDT

US Eastern:         18:00 EDT

BR Eastern:         19:00

UK / IE / PT:        23:00 BST

Other Europe:   2010-09-09 at 00:00

JP:                          2010-09-09 at 07:00

The draft agenda for this meeting that has already been circulated is SC 34
N 1463 (http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/open/1463.htm) . A revised draft
agenda will be circulated shortly.

The dial-in details are as follows:

- Please call +41 (0) 22 580 3969