Notes: Verifying 2010-07-19 Second IS 26300:2006 Amendment 1 Working Draft Resumes

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Wed Aug 25 03:56:52 CEST 2010

My goal was to have completed a first past last weekend.  I found it more
difficult than that.  I have concluded reviewing the amendment text through
the end of section 9.2 and will be starting on amendments for section 9.3.

At the moment, it looks like there are enough items to justify a third draft
AMD1 before doing a clean comparison with the original ODF 1.1 text to make
sure all remaining discrepancies are intentional and understood.

I'll have more update by next Monday, August 30.

 - Dennis