Draft Disposition of Comments on IS 26300:2006/DCOR 1

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Thu Dec 30 01:46:21 CET 2010

Dear members of SC 34/WG 6

I attach a Draft Disposition for the comments received in the DCOR ballot on
IS 26300:2006/DCOR 1, which was approved and a final text for which is now
(I believe) approaching publication by ISO. The relevant document references
are included in the draft agenda for next week's teleconference meeting,
which was circulated a short while ago.

If, after discussion at next week's teleconference meeting, Working Group
members are happy with this draft, I will recommend to the Project Editor
that this document be issued by SC 34.

Francis Cave

Convenor