Comparisons of ISO 26300 to ODF 1.1

Toshiko Kimura kimura at itscj.ipsj.or.jp
Sat Jan 9 00:14:54 CET 2010

Dear WG 6 members,

The comparison files have been posted on the SC 34 document repository as
SC 34 N 1361.

The user id: jtc1sc34
Password: sanJu4

Number:    1361
Replaces:  --
Date:      2010-01-08
Type:      Other document
Title:     Comparison files for the differences between ISO/IEC 26300:
           2006 text and ODF 1.1 text [WG 6]
Due date:  --
Source:    Project Editor and ODF TC Liaison [Dr. Patrick DURUSAU]
Project:   JTC 1.34.26300
Action ID: FYI
Access:    DEFINED
http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/def/1361c.htm