What are the dates of the WG6 meeting?

robert_weir at us.ibm.com robert_weir at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 28 16:24:39 CET 2010

Have we set a date yet for the Stockholm meetings?  I know that March 22nd
- 25th is available for WG meetings, but I doubt we need all that time for
WG6.

I'd appreciate us settling on a date soon, since I am traveling the
previous week and need to figure out whether I can make it back home, or
whether I will need to proceed directly to Stockholm.

In any case, if we can put the WG6 meeting on the 25th (or 24th/25th if we
think we need two days) then that will give the ODF TC one last time to
meet before the WG meetings, which may be useful if there is any last
minute work needed to finalize a contribution.

-Rob