What are the dates of the WG6 meeting?

Paul Cotton Paul.Cotton at microsoft.com
Sat Jan 30 01:30:56 CET 2010

> The proposal is that the WG 6 Stockholm meeting should run from 14:00 to 17:00 CET (13:00 - 16:00 GMT / 08:00 - 11:00 EST) on Thursday March 25

First, note that North America goes off Standard Time onto Daylight Savings Time (DST) on Sun Mar 14 this year (ie on the second Sun in March) .  I believe Sweden moves to DST on Sun Mar 28 (last Sun of March).  This means that NA will have shifted but Europe will not have shifted on March 25 and 26!

According to [1], this means that 14:00 CET will be 09:00 EDT ie one hour later in ET.

Second, I expect to be in the ET zone during these meetings.  I will certainly attend the Thu Mar 25 meeting (09:00-12:00 EDT) and will try to attend the Fri Mar 26 meeting but note that it starts much earlier in the ET zone ie at 04:00 EDT.

/paulc

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

 Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada