FW: Notes: 2010-07-19 Second IS 26300:2006 Amendment 1 Working Draft

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Tue Jul 20 04:47:16 CEST 2010

This is the result of my second day of applying the Amendment 1 Working
Draft to a bare editable version of IS 26300:2006 with change tracking
enabled and shown.

I have reached the beginning of section 9.  There are only a few additional
matters that I noticed.  I will continue on my 2010-07-20.

 - Dennis