Status update on ODF 1.0 errata document

Svante Schubert Svante.Schubert at oracle.com
Wed Jul 21 13:34:30 CEST 2010

 Dear members of SC 34/WG 6,

I have just provided an update of the ODF 1.0 errata document to the
OASIS ODF TC, incorporating our work since our last meeting.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/38729/OpenDocument-v1.0-errata-ed04-rev05.odt

Please excuse the late update, but still there are good news:
All remaining errata footnotes related to 'implementation-dependent'
have been incorporated into the specification text.

Regards,
Svante

--

<http://www.oracle.com/>
Svante Schubert | ODF Standardization

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment>

Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment