Documents for today's teleconference meeting

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Sat Mar 20 18:29:31 CET 2010

It occurs to me that I am the only member of the OASIS Liaison to WG6 that
will be in UTC-0700 on the occasion of the SC34 WG6 sessions in Stockholm.

Is it possible to know the call-in arrangements by 03-24, since the meeting
starts at 07:00 my time on 03-25?  It would also help to have all
electronically-available materials the day before as well.

I will endeavor to call in for the morning session on 03-26, although it
will depend on my ability to sleep well-enough between the first and second
sessions and then stay awake [;<).

I will be happy to discover at the end of the first session that attending
the second session is unimportant to me.  I will forego staying awake for
the plenary in either case.

Regards,

 - Dennis