Calling in to the SC34 WG6 Meetings

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Sun Mar 21 12:46:59 CET 2010

Dennis and all

Two main points:

1) Sorry not to have yet got notes out on last Wednesday's call. These
should be circulated later today (Sunday).

2) I have not received any dial-in instructions yet from ISO, so cannot yet
confirm the number to use. I expect to receive an answer from ISO tomorrow,
so you should receiving notification tomorrow.

I will set up a web presentation for the Thursday afternoon session, for
which you will receive separate access instructions. I will investigate an
alternative to GoToMeeting for those using Linux-based PCs.

As indicated when the draft agenda for the Stockholm meeting was first
distributed, my hope is that all business in Stockholm that requires
DECISIONS by the Working Group can be completed during the Thursday
afternoon session, so that Dennis and others won't feel obliged to lose a
night's sleep participating in the Friday morning session. The Friday
morning session can be devoted to technical work, including preparations for
the Amendment project.

Francis Cave
Convenor, WG 6