Web presentation access details for WG 6 meeting, 2010-03-26

francis at franciscave.com francis at franciscave.com
Wed Mar 24 14:42:17 CET 2010

Dear members of WG 6

I append the details that you need to access the web presentation for the SECOND session of the WG 6 meeting on Friday morning. Note that the only difference between these details and those for the first session is that the GoToMeeting ID is different (for the first session the GoToMeeting ID is 745-445-042).

I apologise that, due to lack of time since the teleconference meeting last week, I have not yet been able to research other options for web presentation. When we discuss future (teleconference) meeting dates, we can discuss alternatives to the Citrix tool. I would propose that we discuss future meeting dates at the end of the first session.

Francis Cave
Convenor

Please join my meeting, Friday, March 26 at:
09:00 - 12:00 CET / 08:00 - 11:00 UTC / 03:00 - 06:00 EDT

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/442476512

Dial-in details to join the conference call:

Phone number: +41 22 580 3970
Access code: 6482

GoToMeeting Password: 6gw_43cs
GoToMeeting ID: 442-476-512