ODF 1.0 Errata Applied to Change-Marked ODF 1.0 Specification

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Thu Mar 25 06:51:01 CET 2010

To support my own careful review of the ODF 1.0 Errata 01 CD04 that is a
current Committee Draft in the OASIS ODF TC, I have created a marked-up
version of the ODF 1.0 specification.

My current unofficial, personal draft is available on the OASIS document
repository via
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37062>.

I have applied all changes from both Part 1 (the already-approved OASIS ODF
1.0 Errata 01) and Part 2 (the committee-draft additions) of Errata 01 CD04.
Any errors in their application are mine.

For Part 1 errata items (those of the Approved OASIS ODF 1.0 Errata 01),
there are attached comments that tie the change to the corresponding N0942
defect-report items.   I am yet to provide complete annotations for the Part
2 items and their corresponding defect reports and ODF TC JIRA issues.

It is important to understand that all of these errata are for the OASIS ODF
1.0 Standard, and *not* for IS 26300:2006.  However, with only one
exception, the Part 1 items should correspond exactly to items of the
26300/DCOR1 that was recently balloted.

 - Dennis

Dennis E. Hamilton
NuovoDoc: Design for Document System Interoperability
mailto:Dennis.Hamilton at acm.org | gsm:+1-206.779.9430
http://NuovoDoc.com http://ODMA.info/dev/ http://nfoWorks.org