ODF 1.2 Part 1 CD04 Public Review ends 2010-03-26

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Fri Mar 26 01:31:31 CET 2010

Since there was passing mention of feedback to the ODF TC and OASIS Public
Reviews during the SC34 WG6 session of 2010-03-25, I thought it would be
interesting to note that the Public Review of ODF 1.2 Part 1 Committee Draft
04 ends on 2010-03-26.

I am assuming that the official end is 23:59 -0400 (EDT in North America),
but I suspect that 23:59 -0500 would be prudent for last-minute shoppers.
(The OASIS servers tend to time things in Eastern Local Time, though I am
not sure how Public Review periods are timed.)

 - Dennis