My thanks to all meeting participants

francis at franciscave.com francis at franciscave.com
Fri Mar 26 12:30:00 CET 2010

Dear members of WG 6

The WG 6 Stockholm meeting finished earlier than planned at around 11:15 local time. We successfully covered all agenda items. I will prepare a full meeting report over the next few days.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank especially those members who participated remotely by teleconference. The technical arrangements for the teleconference were not ideal, so the perseverance of the remote participants - Michael BRAUER, Paul COTTON, Patrick DURUSAU, Dennis HAMILTON, JensMikael JENSEN, Michiel LEENARS and Andrew RIST - is particularly appreciated.

I look forward to speaking to many of you at our next teleconference meeting, which is expected to be announced shortly for 2010-04-14 at 13:00 UTC (09:00 East Coast USA / 14:00 UK / 15:00 Europe / 23:00 Japan).

Francis Cave
Convenor