2010-03-27 Update: ODF 1.0 Errata Applied to Change-Marked ODF 1.0 Specification

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Sun Mar 28 06:37:11 CEST 2010

The second revision of the ODF 1.0 Errata Applied to a Change-Marked ODF 1.0
Specification has been uploaded to public view on the ODF TC Document
Repository.  The new version is at
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=37103>

This completes my experimental revision-tracked change marking of all of the
changes made in OASIS Approved Errata 01 and in the unapproved Errata 01
CD04 Public Review additions.

Each revision is annotated by a comment that identifies the Errata that is
the origin of the change, the defect-report item that the change is made as
resolution for, any ODF TC JIRA issue that reflects ODF TC consideration of
the defect item, and any other notes that pertain to the issue.

Defect-report items that have not resulted in changes as part of their
resolution are not reflected in this document.  That is a potential further
addition.

 - Dennis