Font Issues in DCOR1 and Ballot Comments

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Tue Mar 30 04:20:18 CEST 2010

During session #1 of the SC34 WG6 meeting in Stockholm, I provided a verbal
response to my action items concerning font styles in the DCOR, here are the
details:

 1. In the OASIS Approved ODF 1.0 Errata 01 document, the only appearance of
a different font style is in the replacement instructions for section 9.2.19
(response to defect item N0942:49) involving the terms "horizontal,"
"vertical," "left" and "right."  (The approved documents are available at
<http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.0/errata/os/>.)

 2. In the transposition to the form of SC34 N1337 DCOR for IS
26300:2006/Cor.1, there are no changes of font style.  The instructions for
9.2.19 p.297 line 12 are consequently unclear.  This is evidently a
production error in the derivation of N1337.

 3. All other typography in the DCOR instructions is faithful to the OASIS
Approved ODF 1.0 Errata.

  - Dennis