CSS Text

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Oct 14 18:06:56 CEST 2010

> > I am wondering if we should also ask W3C to accelerarte CSS Text.
>
> I am not sure what impact such a request would have.  If we want such a
>specification to be accelerated then I expect the best plan is for us
>to provide feedback on the specification to ensure that any problems are
>handled as early as possible.

I am quite sure that CSS text has already received a lot of feedbacks
from Japan and India, and feedbacks from Korea and Taiwan to follow
(they promised).  My personal biggest worry is: will the CSS WG spend
enough time on it during the F2F in TPAC?

But here we should ask ourselves.  What should ODF 1.2 reference?
It still references to an obsolete CR.

[CSS3Text]        CSS3 Text Module, http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/CR-css3-text-20030514, W3C, 2003