CSS Text

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Fri Oct 15 04:53:16 CEST 2010

In ODF 1.2 CD05-1, the only normative reference to CSS is

[CSS2] Bert Bos, Håkon Wium Lie, Chris Lilley, Ian Jacobs, Cascading Style
Sheets, level 2, http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/REC-CSS2-19980512, W3C, 1998. [a
W3C Recommendation]

There are six direct references to [CSS2] in the body of ODF 1.2 CD05-1.

There is a non-normative reference to
[CSS3Text] Michel Suignard, CSS3 Text Module,
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/CR-css3-text-20030514, W3C, 2003. [A W3C Candidate
Recommendation]

The only references to [CSS3Text] are all in informative notes and there is
no reliance on [CSS3Text] in any normative language.  The features for which
this information is provided are ones specified under the ODF 1.2 Schema and
namespaces and it would not seem to matter whether later versions of a CSS3
Text Module differ.

 - Dennis