Draft minutes of meeting in Prague, 2011-03-31

Paul Cotton Paul.Cotton at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 11 21:36:56 CEST 2011

>  So I can't see an occasion where it would be desired to have a WG meeting coincident with a BRM.

I think it might would sense to have a BRM coincident with an SC34 meeting and possibly a WG6 meeting.  If Canada were to have technical comments on ODF 1.2 then we would appreciate any F2F BRM being scheduled so that we could attend both such a BRM and other SC34 meetings.  It is a simply a resourcing and travel cost factor.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada