ODF 1.1 Errata 01 WD01 and Change-Tracked ODF 1.1

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Wed Aug 17 11:00:17 CEST 2011

I just posted two documents at the OASIS ODF TC site:

1. ODF 1.1 Errata 01 WD01 is available as an ODF Text working document at
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=43240>

2. ODF 1.1 Change-Tracked with Errata WD01 is an ODF Text of working document that reflects exactly the application of all Errata items in ODF 1.1 Errata 01 WD01.

SIGNIFICANCE FOR AMD1

Those items in AMD1 that require an adjustment in ODF 1.1 are reflected up in the Errata 01 WD01 and in the change-tracked ODF 1.1 through section 15.4.6.

Only one defect was found in AMD1 as part of that reconciliation.  There is an incorrect namespace in a schema-fragment repair in section 14.5.1.

In the AMD1 entry for 14.5.1 schema fragment, p.483, the insertion is correct but the attribute name should be text:paragraph-style-name, not table:paragraph-style-name.

By monday, I will have verified the remaining entries of AMD1 beyond 15.4.6 that require adjustments in ODF 1.1 Errata 01.  Those will be reflected in ODF 1.1 Errata 01 WD02.

 - Dennis