Today's teleconference meeting - REQUEST FOR A POSTPONEMENT

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Wed Aug 17 12:50:09 CEST 2011

Dear members of WG 6

In the minutes of the last teleconference meeting (SC 34 N 1653), and in an
email sent to you on 2011-07-05 it was announced that the next
teleconference meeting would take place today, 2011-08-17. I must apologise
that I have not set up a teleconference meeting for today and, due to a
clash of commitments, am unable to convene today's planned meeting. I must
therefore request a postponement.

My proposal is to postpone the teleconference meeting to 2011-08-31 at the
same time (13:30 UTC). Please advise me if this new date causes you any
difficulties. The next opportunity will be 2011-09-14.

Francis Cave

Convenor