Working draft of IS 26300:2006/Cor 2

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Wed Jan 5 16:12:31 CET 2011

Dear members of WG 6

Following some comments from Rob Weir during today's teleconference meeting
I attach a revised working draft of Cor 2 in which I have corrected the
final paragraph of the Foreword. The intention is (and has always been) to
publish Cor 2 BEFORE Amd 1. My thanks to Rob for pointing out the error in
the previous working draft.

Francis Cave

Convenor