IS 26300 COR2 and AMD1

robert_weir at us.ibm.com robert_weir at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 30 14:53:37 CEST 2011

A quick update.  On this week's OASIS ODF TC call we discussed the options
with regards to rewriting ODF 1.1 to conform to ISO Directives, Part 2.
The recommendation was not to do that, but to go ahead immediately with
publication of COR2 and to initiate balloting of the FDAM .

Our intent is to publish an Errata document for OASIS ODF 1.1 which would
synch up to be technically equivalent to IS 26300 + COR1 + COR2  + AMD1.
OASIS does allow us to publish a consolidated document in such cases, so
users of the specification who desire this will be able to consult the
OASIS version.

Regards,

-Rob