Teleconference arrangements for WG 6 meeting in Prague, 31 March 2011, 12:00 UTC

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Thu Mar 17 11:14:20 CET 2011

Dear members of WG 6

The teleconference line for the meeting in Prague is, as usual, being
provided by ISO. The dial-in details are as follows:

-          Please call +41 (0) 22 580 3940

-          Your PIN code is: 7629

I have not received any requests for any changes to the draft agenda (SC 34
N 1563 <http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/open/1563.htm> ). Please let me
know if there is any matter that you wish to report upon or raise at the
meeting.

On the assumption that there will not be a large amount to discuss at this
meeting, we may find it difficult to fill the three hours allotted for the
meeting. Given that a number of members will be dialling in from North
America, I suggest that we consider delaying the start of the meeting to
13:00 UTC (15:00 in Prague, 06:00 PDT, 09:00 EDT). We would still have at
least two hours available for the meeting. I would appreciate receiving your
views on this.

Francis Cave

Convenor