ISO/IEC 26300:2006/DCOR 2 - Disposition of comments

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Wed Sep 28 17:07:03 CEST 2011

Dear members of WG 6

In preparing my WG 6 Convenor's report to the SC 34 Plenary this Friday in Busan, I have realised that a Disposition of Comments was not formally issued for the comments received in the ballot on ISO/IEC 26300:2006/DCOR 2. I must apologise on behalf of myself and the Project Editor, especially to those National Bodies submitting comments (Germany and Japan) for having overlooked this until now.

The results of voting on ISO/IEC 26300:2006/DCOR 2 are to be found in SC 34 N 1630.

The attached document contains a draft Disposition of Comments. Please comment on this draft by 2011-10-07, after which I will forward this Disposition of Comments to the SC 34 Secretariat.

Francis Cave
Convenor