Cancellation of 2012-03-28 Meeting Recommended

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Mon Mar 26 08:13:38 CEST 2012

>From the "best laid plans" department:

On Saturday, I receive a summons to appear for jury duty on Tuesday, April 24.  I have no idea whether I will have to serve additional days.  It seems wiser to simply avoid a potential last-minute cancellation for me.  (I'm not going to attempt a 6am call and then appear for jury duty the same day.)

I recommend that the call be deferred another two weeks, to May 9.

 - Dennis