FW: [office] Groups - ODF v1.1 Mocked Errata 01 WD03 update uploaded

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Tue May 15 04:15:02 CEST 2012

FYI,

This document REPLACES the previous WD03 of ODF v1.1 with tracked changes.  To overcome a performance problem, I had to abandon using tracked changes directly.  Instead, I have reconstructed WD03 with simulated (mock) tracked-change notation.  This uses the same markup as the ODF 1.1 Errata 01 drafts.

This version should open more easily.  It should compare in technical detail with the PDF that is also in the version history for this document.  (See the Public Download Link).