Announcement of next teleconference meeting of SC 34/WG 6

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Wed Aug 21 17:02:19 CEST 2013

Dear members of WG 6

As indicated in my email to the WG 6 mailing list on 2013-05-02, the next
teleconference meeting of WG 6 will be during the SC 34 Plenary in Delft, on
2013-09-11 at 15:30 UTC (17:30 in Delft, 16:30 in UK, 11:30 Eastern US,
08:30 Pacific US).

This will be the first teleconference meeting of WG 6 in over a year, so I
propose to use the meeting to brief participants on the status of IS 26300
and on the likely work programme of WG 6 moving forward.

The meeting will also provide an opportunity for an initial discussion of
the Defect Report (SC 34 N 1938
<http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink?func=ll&objId=15822125&objAction=Ope
n> ) recently submitted by the Project Editor, Dr Patrick Durusau, on behalf
of the OASIS ODF Technical Committee, resulting from work done on the
preparation of ODF v1.1 Errata 01.

I attach a draft agenda. Please note that all document links in the draft
agenda (and the one above) are to SC 34 documents on the ISOTC server. The
SC 34 document repository is now hosted only on the ISOTC server, following
a security issue on the ITSCJ server. Some WG 6 members may find it easier
to obtain copies of these documents from repositories maintained by their
National Bodies. Please advise me if you are having any difficulty accessing
the documents.

If you would like any items to be added to this agenda, please advise me no
later than one week before the meeting, when I will if necessary distribute
a revised agenda.

I propose to use the ISO teleconferencing service (WebEx) for this meeting
and will send out joining instructions shortly.

Kind regards,

Francis Cave

Convenor

DRAFT AGENDA FOR TELECONFERENCE MEETING OF ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34/WG 6,
2013-09-11, 15:30-16:30 UTC

1. Roll-call of participants

2. Approval of agenda (this document)

3. Confirmation of minutes of teleconference meeting on 2012-05-23

                Draft minutes: SC 34 N 1777
(http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink?func=ll
<http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink?func=ll&objId=15739397&objAction=Ope
n> &objId=15739397&objAction=Open)

4. Matters arising / review of actions

5. Progress Report from OASIS ODF TC members

5.1 ODF v1.1 Errata 01

5.2 ODF v1.2

5.3 ODF Next

6. Defect Reports

            Defect Report submitted by the Project Editor: SC 34 N 1938
(http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink?func=ll
<http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink?func=ll&objId=15822125&objAction=Ope
n> &objId=15822125&objAction=Open)

7. Any other business