An informal draft change-tracked text of IS 26300 + COR1, COR2 and AMD1, with list of possible new issues encountered

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Sat Jan 5 06:41:54 CET 2013

Good catch.

I confirm that the link in Appendix E produces a 404 Error.

The OpenDocument Format v1.1 Accessibility Guidelines Version 1.0 is listed on the ODF TC Page.
The document is at <http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/office-accessibility/v1.0/cs01/ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines-v1.0.odt>.

Another way to find it (that I prefer) is via simply
<http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/office-accessibility/v1.0/>
This allows individuals to choose among available formats.  If there is a concern about the download sizes, that can be discovered by going to the cs01/ subfolder there.

I will turn in a JIRA issue and add the link to the v1.0/ folder to WD05 tomorrow (2013-01-05 here).

 - Dennis