ODF 1.1 Errata 01 WD06 - Availability and Next Steps

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Thu May 2 12:34:14 CEST 2013

Dear members of SC 34/WG 6

It would be much appreciated if you could find time to review the Working
Draft of ODF 1.1 Errata 01 for which Dennis Hamilton has provided links
below. In addition to correcting ODF 1.1 to align with corrections already
made by the Technical Corrigenda and Amendment of ISO/IEC 26300, it includes
some further corrections of errors spotted during the process of drafting
the Errata, and these further corrections will need to be applied to ISO/IEC
26300 and Amendment 1 through one or more further Technical Corrigenda in
due course. When OASIS has approved Errata 01 (probably sometime in July
2013) I propose to draft the necessary Technical Corrigenda to re-align
ISO/IEC 26300 with ODF 1.1, circulate to WG 6 for review and arrange a
teleconference meeting of WG 6 (probably in September) for discussion of the
draft Technical Corrigenda.

Kind regards,

Francis Cave
WG 6 Convenor