REMINDER: Teleconference meeting of SC 34/WG 6, 2013-09-11 AT 15:30 UTC

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Tue Sep 10 15:20:13 CEST 2013

Dear members of WG 6

I have not received any request for changes to the agenda, so tomorrow's
teleconference meeting of WG 6 will proceed with the agenda as
previously announced.

I have one item to raise under item 7 Any other business, which will be
to raise an issue that has arisen in WG 4 discussions concerning flat
file formats for office documents. The attached document is an informal
working draft of a possible New Work Item for WG 4. The question has
arisen as to whether such a flat file format should be specific to the
document file format(s) to which it relates or should be generalised for
any documents that are XML packaged in a container format. WG 4 experts
would be interested in the views of ODF experts on this question, and I
agreed to raise it in the WG 6 teleconference meeting. We will only
discuss it if we have time.

Francis Cave
Convenor