Fwd: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34/WG 6 New documents available on ISOTC eCommittee

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Mon Sep 22 07:09:30 CEST 2014

Dear members of SC 34/WG 6

Please note availability of teleconference meeting joining instructions
in documents SC 34/WG 6 N 102.

If you have any difficulty accessing this document, please let me know.
I am aware that many members of WG 6, especially those representing
OASIS and other liaisons, are not yet registered in the ISO Global
Director, so probably won't be receiving notifications directly.

Kind regards,

Francis Cave
Convenor