An outline proposal

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Thu Oct 14 04:24:38 CEST 2010

+1

Although I'm not interested in the standardization of some sort of full Zip
(mostly because of all the platform-specific variations), I think this is an
useful perspective.

Do we know why the proposal of a Zip-Lite failed?  Are there comments on the
NWI ballot that we should be examining?  I say that because it might be the
other aspects of making provisions for content that facilitate document
packaging that might have been an issue?  And it just might have been that
the value of a Zip lite scope was not well-understood.

 - Dennis