Media types

Makoto eb2mmrt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 11:05:18 CEST 2010

Wearing my WG4 convenor hat, +zip is too late and auto
detection of zip is already easy.

Wearing my EPUB WG EGLS sub group coordinator
hat, application/epub+zip is widely used but not
registered yet.  Moreover, EPUB has to register it for
developing its own fragment identifier
synatx.

sent from my iPhone