Draft Report for SC 34

Alex Brown alexb at griffinbrown.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 14:00:45 CET 2011

Rob hi

Yes, thanks - your wording is a lot better - so I've adopted that, just translating your "concluded that it was in the best interest of all concerned" into a more ISO-esque "reached a consensus".

In general, I think it's useful to say something here as a courtesy to readers, so they know what they're looking at.

- Alex.