The initial set of documents have been posted to the WG4 website

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Tue Nov 11 00:09:59 CET 2008

Hi all,

Currently, there are only a few members registered to this email list; I
expect to add another batch of members when the 11/15 deadline for
notification to Kimura-san is reached. At that time, I'll send out an
updated version of this mail.

In the meantime, the document website is up and running, and 12 documents
have been posted there. I presume that when Ecma setup your email
authorization that you each received mail telling you how to access the
website as well. Each person should have their own unique username and
password. If that is not the case, please let me know.

So, if you have the information to access the WG4 website, please try it
out. Ecma has made some changes to their usual operation to accommodate us,
by using 4-digit document numbers and, hopefully, to continue numbering
across years (that is, without starting from 0001 each new year).

Note that several more DRs have been received, this time from CH.

Regards from the JTC 1 Plenary here in Nara, JP

Rex

Rex Jaeschke      www.RexJaeschke.com   Skype: RexJaeschke
2051 Swans Neck Way, Reston, VA, 20191-4023, USA
Phone: +1 703 860-0091, Fax: +1 703 860-3008