PLEASE PROOF: Draft Minutes of the Teleconference, 2009-08-13

Doug Mahugh Doug.Mahugh at microsoft.com
Thu Aug 13 21:29:18 CEST 2009

Rex, regarding the comment about the patent discussion, since we aren't certain what the appropriate procedure is for a national body to raise such concerns, I'd recommend removing the phrase "(such as JTC 1)" from that sentence.  WG4 has no need to recommend a particular course of action, and all we know for sure is that it's not a WG4 issue.

Other than that detail, the minutes look good to me.

- Doug