My action item: Letter to the W3C Web Applications WG

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Dec 14 06:58:41 CET 2009

Dear colleagues,

Regarding our letter to the W3C Web Applications WG, here is a rewrite
of the last para.

  WG4 understands that the widget package uses the latest version
  (6.3.2) of the ZIP specification, which allows UTF-8.  Meanwhile,
  ISO/IEC 29500-2 uses an earlier version (6.2.0) and relies on
  the %HH convention, since 6.2.0 was the current version when
  Ecma TC45 started the first edition of OOXML.

I plan to send the letter after our next teleconf.

Regards,

SC34/WG4 Convenor
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)