DR-09-0048: WML, Fonts: Panose-1 classification mechanism missing

Shawn Villaron shawnv at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 8 05:18:45 CEST 2009

Greetings,

This defect report suggests that our current reference to the Panose 1 classification number is invalid.  We currently refer to section 4.2.7.17 of ISO/IEC 14496-22:2007.  I don't have access to this document.  Does anyone, and if you do, would you mind looking this up for me?  I'd like to know if we simply have the reference wrong ( e.g., the wrong section ) or if the referenced document is in error.

Thank you,

shawn