My action item: procedures for comment disposition in teleconferences

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Nov 7 03:11:44 CET 2009

Dear colleagues,

My action item: "Murata-san will check with Kimura-san whether WG4 needs
to provide advance notice to SC34 member bodies regarding any WG4 call
in December (after the Paris meeting) that may be needed to resolve
remaining comments on the DCOR ballots."

Kimura-san sees no problems in having comment disposition in
teleconferences.  In the (very unlikely) event that WG4 is unable
finish comment disposition of DCORs in Paris, I can publish an
agenda that annouces the second round of the comment disposition
and WG4 can discuss two weeks later.

Regards,

SC34/WG4 Convenor
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)