The future of "Transitional": Japanese concern

Innovimax SARL innovimax at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 17:19:53 CET 2009

Again, I was answering to Murata san pointing to MS Office (which is
Microsoft implementation, mind you)
The second point is that I agree with considering adding what we can
in STRICT part
The third one is to find a document that exists (which we could agree
to call LEGACY Document) that is not handled correctly by
Transitionnal ; then we will have the ability to discuss whether or
not we also need to consider that point for Transitionnal

Again, that's a very open proposal in order to keep the spirits for
what many NBs changed their vote for OOXML

Mohamed