RE: Action: All WG4 members to check that the editorfs conversion of these comments was correct and complete.

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Tue Nov 24 18:58:37 CET 2009

I just checked, and all the document files I distributed do have these two
lots of text, in Column 6 (Proposed change by the MB).